Associate Real Estate Broker
- Previews Property Specialist
White Plains, NY 10605
Peter Raider has been a Licensed Real Estate Associate Broker since 1990 and is an Accredited Buyer Representative REBAC ABR who has been working in lower Westchester County for most of his life and is a proud homeowner in Fairfield County. As a graduate of the Floyd Wickman Sweathog school for marketing, Peter has the knowledge, and marketing capabilities to successfully navigate you through your real estate transaction. Peter also consistently participates in coaching sessions with Tom Ferry in order to sharpen his negotiation and marketing skills.
Over the last 27 years Peter has put his marketing expertise to use by listing or selling over 125 properties for an average sales price of $686,881. In 2016 Peter was ranked in the top 1% of all Westchester Agents in the Hudson Gateway MLS for the number of closed deals. In 2016 alone, Peter has successfully listed or sold over $16.6 million dollars of real estate, has participated in over 35 real estate transactions, and sold 5 times more real estate than the average agent. His success can be attributed to his attention to detail, knowledge of the hyper-local real estate markets, large database of ready and able buyers, and a strong team.
Peter also enjoys working with home buyers, whether it be their first home, or if they are looking to make a change in their lives. Over the last 2 years Peter has helped 25 buyers purchase over $18 million dollars’ worth of real estate. Peter also has a team of buyer agents who will be available to show you properties according to your schedule, so you never miss an opportunity. It is important to have an agent who cares about your needs long term and will work diligently to place you in the home that fits your every need. Having participated in over 260 real estate transactions in Westchester & Fairfield Counties, Peter and his team can answer your questions honestly and accurately.
Peter lived in Scarsdale for 18 years, lived in the village of Rye Brook for 37 years, and now calls Stamford home.
When selling or buying make sure you have The Raider Advantage behind you all the way!
Sheryl Abelson Peter Raider Daniel Berger
- Led by Peter Raider, who is ranked in the Top 1% of all Agents in Westchester County
- Professional Staging and Photography
- Personal Administrative Staff Will Seamlessly Handle Your Transaction
- Never Miss an Opportunity To View Your Dream Home
- Dedicated Concierge Program That Assists You In Making Your Move Easy
Awards and Designations
- #1 Coldwell Banker Agent at the White Plains Office 2015
- Top 1% of Coldwell Banker Westchester Agents
- International President's Circle Award 2015, 2013, 2011, 2010
- International President's Elite Award 2014
- WPMLS/Empire Access Platinum award winner 2010
- Realtor.com Online Marketing-Award of Excellence, 2010
- Westchester County Board of REALTORS Gold Award 2002, 2003, 2004, 2006, 2007
- Previous Company Top Producer Awards Platinum 2002, 2004, 2005, 2007
- Previous Company Top Producer Awards Gold 2003, 2006
- Westchester County Board of REALTORS Diamond Award 2005